Find Your Finger Size
We realize that you may not know your ring size, so we provide a printable guide that can help to determine your finger size.
- Confirm the printed paper size with a ruler
- Pull tightly. The sizer must fit snugly to produce an accurate size.
- Don't measure cold fingers. This is when fingers are their smallest
- For the most accurate reading, measure your finger at the end of the
day when it is largest
- Ask your partner's mother or one of her friends if they know her finger size.
- Borrow one of your partner's rings and use the Ring Size PDF to determine its size
Don't worry if you've ordered the wrong size. Give us a call to set up your return for resizing. Just ship the ring back to us, and we'll resize it for free.
If you are having difficulty with the printable ring size you may request that a free plastic ring sizer be mailed to you, which will arrive in five to seven days.